Wednesday, July 20, 2011

he makes me SO happy

Last Friday was a looong day! From 11am-1am I was taking care of a sick baby and his super sweet, but extremely hyper four year old sister. Sick lethargic baby + crazy hyper four year old = not a good combo. It was hectic. And long. And I know I shouldn't complain because I am so thankful that I have  a job, but I was soo excited to come home and relax with my favorite person.

Annnd...
I walked into the house to find sweet little notes he had left on each step all the way up the stairs.

He just keeps on getting sweeter--I hope he keeps this up... forever! ;)


Wine, flowers and chocolate at the top :) 

<3<3

Most of the notes were so cute and sweet and made me want to cry! BUT he decided to get a little creative on a few... (He promised me in his vows that he would let me pinch his ears, so there's no getting out of that one, mister!)



I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment