Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A few lately's

I have spent mornings with this little guy, aka, best baby in THE world. We play, go for walks, read books, sleep, well he sleeps & I watch TLC/read. 


~~~~~~

I surprised my amazingly awesome and hard working husband with a picnic in the park, New Seasons style. We.LOVE.New Seasons. And we are so excited because one is due to open up literally right in our back yard in a few weeks. Yum! 



~~~~~~

Drew and I made a quick trip over to the Hawthorne Street fair. We made a stop for some iced coffee and then spent the afternoon walking around to the various booths and trying to decide where to eat ;)  We He decided with Nicks's Famous Coney Island. 


Drew ordered the original Coney Island 


And I just ordered a cup of chili. Both were delicious.
We saw a few (or maybe a lot) of interesting things. One being this skunk tail.


 Afterwards we visited a lovely park and talked about our dreams & future... one of our favorite things to do! 

~~~~~~

I got to see this sweet girl and help celebrate her 23rd birthday in Corvallis. She is now living in Reno and I miss her SO much. 


~~~~~~

And lastly, I will finally have a consistent work schedule & won't be bouncing around through the agency anymore, hoooo-ray. Monday's & Wednesday's I will be watching two little boys.  Both are being potty trained, help me Lord.
And then on Tuesday's and Thursday's I will be with an adorable little 2 month old baby girl.

So Monday's & Wednesdays will look like this:


And Tuesday's & Thursday's will look like this:


Best of both worlds, I suppose. 
Annnnd, no work on Fridays! 








No comments:

Post a Comment