Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


I love Thanksgiving. Family, food and friends. The simple things are amazing things. God continually blows me away with all of these blessings. The challenge for myself is not to take any of it for granted. "It" being: A wonderful husband who loves me and loves living this amazing adventure together. A family who is so so awesome. Friends, old and new, that have been inspiration to us, we are so grateful for them. Our future ahead and the excitement of not knowing what it holds and knowing that God is in complete  control of it. A place to call our own. Financial blessings, our business and our jobs. Little Clover, oh how we love her. 
I should probably stop there before I write a novel. 
I am so thankful. 

God is good all the time. All the time God is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment