Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Expecting Greatness

Hubby and I did something different this year.
 Last night we ventured over to Michaels, stocked up on some cork, tacs, sparkle paper, sharpies, tape, a few slabs of burlap and we got our creative side on! 

We placed our dreams, favorite bible versus, personal goals, inspirational quotes and positive thoughts onto a board and hung it right up in our room. This little dream board is going to be what we spend 2.2 minutes looking at each AM (that's how long the timer is set on our sonicare toothbrushes--so it's only fitting to stand smack dab in front of our board while we brush away, right?!)





In my last post I mentioned a few highlights of 2011, it was a great year... but oh boy is 2012 going to kick 2011's toosh. 

We are expecting greatness. 


2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! I hadn't checked your blog this week yet, so this is just so amazing and uplifting today. I love living myself little reminders around my place too.

    We all gotta remind ourselves of those goals and words that inspires, everday... more so when we are such visual people! Also, I agree, 2012 is going to be a blast!

    love you both! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and by living I mean leaving. Of course. Can't type today!

    xo

    ReplyDelete