Monday, October 24, 2011

A good one for Monday morning


Take delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

Last night Andrew and I pulled into the garage around 1am with a little puppy full of energy. She had been in her kennel for the past 3 hours on our drive from Roseburg to Portland so we couldn't really blame her. We took her out and played with her for about a half hour trying to try and ware her out a little bit. We finally put her in her kennel for the night and, granted she wasn't whining, she was chewing on everything - all night long! We finally fell asleep only to wake up to a clock that read 7:49am. The husband starts work at 8am, so it was a bit of a hectic morning. I dropped him off at work, went grocery shopping and then returned home to Clover who had poo'ed in her kennel and had smudged it all around, EW! I bathed her, only for her to run straight back into her kennel! Yes, it has been one of those mornings! 

And then I saw this video. And it touched me. And I loved it. And it has made this Monday morning awesome. 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment