Thursday, October 20, 2011

The new addition

Andrew and I have wanted a puppy for a very long time. Last month we had a few goals that we wanted to accomplish and we told ourselves that if we accomplished them, we would finally get a sweet little puppy

September came, goals were met, and the search began. 

We didn't have any clue as to what kind of puppy we wanted. 
We knew that it needed to be fairly small, not too big of a shedder and a good family dog. 

We looked around online at different sites and I found a lady who had 5 little cockapoo's.
Andrew called and the next day we went and visited the pups. 
Oh.My.Goodness. 
Sweetest things ever, if our bank account would have allowed, I think I would have picked threee! 

We decided on a little girl, she was the only one out of four crazy brothers and too cute to pass up!
We brought her home the next evening. 

Meet Clover 
our 8 week old furbaby ;)

We are kind of obsessed with her already. But in a totally good way, of course ;)


Ok, call me crazy, but I would love to be a sahm -- puppy style. 
Park, nap, snack, fetch. Repeat. 
Sounds good to muah. 

(I'm only half kidding here...) 



And him. Don't get me started, she already has him completely wrapped around her little paw ;)
... but seriously.







No comments:

Post a Comment