Wednesday, February 22, 2012

7 years w/ my love!

Today, February 22nd, marks the 7th year that I have been with my sweet Andrew. I can't even begin to explain how incredibly fast the time has gone. I was 16 and he was 17, I agreed to a school lunch date at Wendy's and the rest is history. Nothing screams "marriage material" like a good ol' frosty and french fries, right!? Oh boy. Thankfully, that 17 year old boy grew into one very handsome 24 year old man and has come a long ways since that little Wendy's venture :) 

He works so hard for our family and I am so grateful for him.
 What a gracious, hardworking, awesome husband. 


Each day I adore him even more! When he gets home we are off to our favorite little coffee shop down the street for a little late night date, our fav! We'll order something warm, sit outside by the heaters, under the stars and sip away...w/ the pooch of course, can't forget Clover. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment