Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday... and some randomness

I could listen to this song over and over again--and I do. I love it so much. When it comes on, I blast the radio. Even when I am nannying I blast the radio. And sweet Noah sings along, although he doesn't know the words. At all. But it is the cutest thing. 
:)

I love this print. And I would love it in a baby girls room. Whenever our time for a baby girl comes, this will be the first thing I purchase, well, maybe. 

Oh Giada. I wish I enjoyed cooking as much as you, and I wish I could make it look half as easy as you do.  Andrew and I had Giada's penne w/ spinach sauce for dinner last night. It was goooood

The family comes tonight! And Andrew is bbq-ing for everyone, (his excitement is somewhere between a 9.9 and 10) we feel like real adults now. We haven't ever bbq-ed for anyone before. 
Oh, I am so ready to see them. 

And...
My mom, sister and I are going to the Funky Junk sisters. We have had this planned for, uhhm, about 9 months. I was so sad that I had missed them the last time they visited Portland so I highlighted and starred Feb. 4th so we wouldn't miss them again. On the list: wedding decor/craft-y ideas/maybe a new dresser? Thoughts, Drew? ;
Hallelujah for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment