Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday mornings

Ah. I am so thankful to have my Friday's back! And the occasional Monday and Wednesday's, too! Wednesday was my last day with the little boys. (Cue, happy dance!) 
I walked in the door Wednesday am and they greeted me with flowers, chocolate and three (!!) Starbucks gift cards! They know me all too well.


It has been a whirlwind these last 10+ months, and although I will miss those little (almost permanently stained spaghetti) faces, I am so excited to have a little bit of time back and to feel like a wife again! Ha. 
But seriously, I am so excited to cook dinner, keep our house clean/organized, have Drew's laundry ready, get up and make him breakfast and just help ease everything so that he doesn't have any worries! 
So this morning, which is day numero uno of my no work day, my lovely husband wakes up at 6am (an hour and a half earlier than usual) and cleans the car, the house and starts some laundry...ok. 
Ooook honey. 
What a stud muffin! :)

We have a busy weekend approaching!
I am working at an event downtown tonight, Saturday and Sunday. 
After I get off of work Sunday we are going to be hustling our little behinds down to Corvallis to make it to Leash and Jrad's graduation from Oregon State. Oi! Can't wait to spoil them all day long! They have worked so incredibly hard, and have had the busiest schedules so it will be so fun to celebrate them and their awesome-ness! (And I would be lying if I didn't say I was a lil excited to hear the first lady speak at their graduation as well!) 

Look at this face! This was taken Monday morning before Drew and I headed out the door for work. Poor pooch! No work for me=long walks for her. Win-win! 


Happy Weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment