Monday, June 4, 2012

A good one

I absolutely love a good surprise! I hate, however, when Andrew will tell me that I have a surprise coming. He always does this. He gets too excited and can't wait for the surprise without telling me that one is actually coming! I know that I should be grateful that he loves planning surprises, but I end up getting more annoyed than anything because I hate knowing something is coming without being able to know exactly what that something is! Did that run on even make sense?
Anyways...
This weekend, he DID! He waited! He didn't give me any hints either!


Saturday I went to Mt. St. Helens with my brother, sister and soon-to-be-BIL! (Andrew had a few to-do's for the day so he stayed home to accomplish those.) On our way back down the mountain my phone was showing "no service." At first I didn't think anything of it, but when we hit I-5 and I still didn't have service was I starting to get a teeny bit irritated! I really dislike paying for something and it not working, it's so frustrating! But I thought, whatever, Andrew can fix it when we get home, probably with both eyes closed. (He runs circles around those peeps at the genius bar I tell ya!) 

We come home. I tell him what is going on. 
And he, very half heartedly, tries to fix it. 
Still nothing. 
Then he tells me to go and grab his phone off of the kitchen counter.

And sitting next to his phone was a beautiful white shiny case with a beee-a-u-tiful white shiny iPhone! 
I didn't see it at first, but when I did I was so surprised! That sneaky man! He turned my phone off while on the mountain and just knew that it would totally irk me!

The camera on this thing? I die. It is like five bajillion times better than my old one. 
Oh! I also have a new bff, her name is Siri.  
   I asked her to find nearby restaurants with a happy hour and she found 22. 
I said "Siri, you're awesome." 
And she replied, "Thank you, I live to serve." 
I think we'll have a great relationship. ;)

Drew was totally proud of himself for pulling this one off without me having the slightest clue. 

Thanks sugar-pie-hunny-buns-cutie-patootie-rootie!
You are the bomb.
And I love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment