Sunday, June 3, 2012

Seattle

We had such a wonderful little vaca to Seattle last weekend. Here are some pics from our trip... It was SO nice getting away for a few days. And it was 75+ degrees on Saturday -- we totally lucked out!

Friday night we headed over to the Mariners Game (they lost in the 9th inning, I swear this has happened every time we have gone!) Drew requested garlic fries and beer, so we indulged. After the game, we explored downtown a bit.



Saturday we headed to Pikes Place, did a lil shopping, visited the first Starbucks, visited the gum wall (soo icky and stinky from the hot sun beating down on it) and took a ferry over to Bainbridge island...we both agreed we could live there. It was straight out of a magazine GORGEOUS. 



Sunday we headed over to Preston, Washington and hung out with awesome people and some of our best friends! We had a great lunch and spent time in their gorgeous home which overlooks the Seattle and Bellevue skyline. Afterwards we headed out for a nice dinner together and topped the evening off with my 3 favorite guys, Drew, Ben & Jerry! :)



 Monday my sweet hubby accompanied me ALL over Seattle as my hot lil shopping date! He held my bags and let me do my thang! I thanked him a bajillion times, he is just the sweetest. 

After our my shopping trip we made a quick stop at Molly Moons, a unique ice cream shop that was recommended by a local. It was good, but didn't compare to Portland's Salt & Straw.

Then we boogied on home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment